Princeton Scapes provides Worcester, Middlesex and Norfolk County residents and businesses with property maintenance, design/build, irrigation, snow/ice removal, and lawn care. We are comprised of a diverse group of passionate, dedicated professionals and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our growing team.
Are you an experienced landscape construction crew leader with expertise in excavation, site work, building retaining walls, grading, planting trees & shrubs, and installing pavers and dry laid stone? Do you have experience with sprinkler repair, irrigation, lighting, seeding, installing sod, and all details of landscape construction?
Are you able to lead a team and run a project from start to finish?
Can you operate a mini excavator, mini loader, skid steer, dump trucks with trailers, and use a demo saw? Do you possess knowledge of all types of plant material (trees, shrubs, perennials, and annuals)?
If you said yes to all the above questions, then you are who we are looking for! See more details below.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience running a landscape construction team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability to drive a truck with a trailer
- Ability to accurately complete daily paperwork
- Customer service skills
- Desire to learn and improve
- Plant ID knowledge
- Production/Management skills
- Ability to review plans/designs with manager prior to start of job to determine labor, equipment & material needed and to decide the most efficient method for implementing a project within the estimated budget
- Supervise daily production of assigned jobs
- Manage daily construction production of assigned crew
- Assist with material selection & purchasing for projects
- Safely move equipment to and from job sites
- Establish grades with transit
- Perform snow plowing between Dec-March
- Manage and exceed customer expectations
- Communicate with manager throughout the day and provide updates on job status
- Communicate all client requests to the manager prior to performing additional work
- Assist in providing motivation, leadership, coaching, training, supervision & support for all construction staff
- Help staff develop within the company
- Clean and organize truck and trailer on a weekly basis
- Follow equipment repair requests procedure. Adhere to and enforce all safe driving and equipment policies and procedures
- Wear all required PPP including, but not limited to gloves, eye, and ear protection, and ensure that crew members wear and use all safety gear.
- Hourly compensation depending on experience (starting range of $30 +) + OT.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- The average workday is a 9-hour shift M-F.
- Weekends only if behind schedule or for bad weather day make ups.
If interested please call the office at 978-422-0420 or email email@example.com to set up a time to meet.
Charles Sorblom, MCLP