We are seeking a Landscape Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of commercial landscape and masonry projects. We are looking for someone who is long term oriented and would like to be a valuable part of our professional team.
- Plan and oversee construction projects from beginning to end.
- Meet with general contractors, architects and owners’ reps to discuss schedule, material availability, budgets and change orders.
- Guide and direct project foreman and subcontractors to ensure all items are completed professionally, safely, within budget and on time.
- Ability to professionally resolve job site issues that arise.
- Work with other project managers to schedule labor, trucking and equipment.
- Develop lasting relationships with GC’s, architects, owners and subcontractors.
Requirements and Skills:
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity of construction software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- A team player with leadership ability
Contact: Mike Emanouil at, firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 978-649-7444