Our business is growing, and we are looking to add an additional Lawn Care Technician to our team. We are a small, independent family business out of Ipswich, and we have been serving North Eastern Massachusetts since the late 90’s. We perform all services necessary to keep lawns full, healthy, and green. Prior experience in grass or plant health care is preferred, but not mandatory.
*Full and/or part time positions available; as well as flexible schedules.
Lawn Care Technician Expectations:
- Have earned a high school diploma
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Confidence in driving full sized pick-up trucks
- Physically fit enough to lift 50 pounds & walk throughout the workday
- Willingness to study for the MA pesticide applicator license exam(we will provide necessary study materials and help you prep)
- Uniforms provided
Your typical daily routine as a Lawn Care Technician will be loading your truck with the necessary amount/type of materials for the day’s work, driving safely from site to site, applying fertilizer & pesticides if necessary on each lawn, and maintaining a clean & organized work truck.
Starting pay range: $20-35 per hour, negotiable based on prior experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn valuable trade skills from a knowledgeable and experienced team. If interested, please contact:
Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell: (978) 471-8618